I find myself thinking a lot about what is wrong and needs to be fixed in my life, business, home, marriage and other relationships. But if my focus is always on what is wrong, I am not attracting abundance or flow into my life. It is only a lack of self-esteem that makes me look at my flaws rather than my talents and gifts.
Time to look at what is right, cause there is a lot more right than what is wrong. I am alive, healthy, happy, loved, fed, wealthy and taken care of. I have family, friends, a business, a home, cars, food, money, luxuries and many, many more things.
I'm choosing to forgive myself and others cause we are all just humans.
I used to think that I had to work hard to create abundance, but now I know that I don't have to work at it at all. It is my spiritual right to be abundant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment