God made me in His image: as a god with the power to manifest what I want in my life. My ability to manifest helps God achieve what he wants on Earth, through my actions and influence. Though God is all-powerful, He is not my keeper; I am His independent child. And just as parents want the best for their children, God wants the best for me. In order to manifest good things in my life as God wants me to, I need to be at one with the Holy Spirit.
Fear, worry, stress and doubt are all ways of saying I don't trust God. I can't be faithful and fearful at the same time. Faith opens the door to favor. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen. It takes great faith to be rich, but no faith at all to be poor.
Risk is necessary to achieve great things. It shows that I have faith in God when I am willing to take big risks. I have to give up things now in order to receive so much more later. Receiving is the reward for giving. When I help others without wanting a reward, what I need will come to me when I need it.
I am not a slave to a wage; instead I can create wealth on my own. God is not working hard and since I am a god made in His image with the ability to manifest my own reality, I don't have to work hard either. I need to work smart instead.
Ideas create wealth, while working like a slave just destroys health. Therefore, I focus on my ideas and how to make them into wealth. I focus attention only on what I want. I think about prosperity and I attract it and other prosperous people into my life.
Since I am my habits, I make it a habit to practice faith, giving and to avoid people that do not help me to progress. I do not get distracted, fearful, play it safe or allow my decisions to be ruled only by how much money I have today. In order to get God's help, I have to dream big enough to need the supernatural intervention of God. If an idea is from God, I don't worry about if I can afford to do it...I just do it and the money will come. God challenges me to do things I cannot afford in order for me to get wealth beyond my dreams.
My passion about my ideas creates the ability to achieve prosperity. Writing is one key to manifestation. By writing down what I want and a plan to attain it, I give it life and plant the seed in my mind to make me continually subconsciously work on creating it. I journal my desired feelings, thoughts and actions towards what I want to manifest.
Words also have great power, so I use them to my advantage. Words have the power to create or destroy. I speak great things into my life and others' lives. And I do not break my word to others. I think and speak what I want to achieve and always have that look like I am already successful. I have to perceive it and conceive it before I can receive it.
I spend time thinking, planning and putting everything into place. Without a plan I will fail. So I plan everything, including:
1) my long term and short term goals
2) the people I want to attract and spend time with
3) my daily actions
4) time to listen to God
5) thoughts to focus on and those I start each day with (the rich think differently than the poor)
6) tithing
7) the way I explain setbacks
I have a pattern - a successful one!
I use my imagination to determine what I will manifest. I look within myself in order to manifest what I want. But I don't let my intellect get in the way - I can do things that my intellect thinks I can't. I won't be filled by God unless I am hungry for Him. So I am at one with my desire: I see it, feel it, taste it, hear it and dream about it all the time. But I do not want or lust after it longingly as if it is something that I can't achieve, because wanting something lustfully implies that I lack it and thinking about lack just manifests more lack. Those deep lusts that I think cannot be fulfilled, make me sick. So I don't get stuck in desire - I desire something and then get to work to make it manifest in my life.
I work on my business, not in my business. In other words, I work my mind, not my behind. There is no need to do all the hard labor work myself...my work is the planning and the managing to make it all come together. And I don't let anything hold me back from doing my part.
I accept my past, accept my reality and move on to create my future. I don't get stuck on the things I don't like. Accepting them doesn't mean I like them - but I have to accept them in order to move past them. Others' rejection and disdain towards my ideas is a gauge of how worthy my idea is - worthy ideas have a higher rejection rate! And remember, my enemies are just people who I remind of what they could have been. So I don't take them too seriously.
When the time is right for something to manifest, it is unstoppable. With faith, when I ask for something, it will be given to me. So I keep asking for what I want and expect the answer to be yes. I'm really asking for something that has always been mine anyways...but I won't receive it until I believe it is mine and claim it for myself.
Money is one way God is able to bring about change in the world, so I embrace it for what it is - a useful tool. God doesn't want me to be poor. I am wealthy, but I don't worship it. I can be both wealthy and Godly at the same time. With my wealth, I need to remember that money must always be moving - giving, seeding, investing, etc. So I don't keep my money stagnant. I let it work for me so it won't be taken from me.
I am one with God. He is the life force within me. God is bigger than a religion, so I don't get caught up on the wrong things. All the answers I need are already inside me. But God doesn't shout, so I need to be still and listen to His voice within every day. I have to be humble enough to let God take the wheel in my life. I let go and let God! God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. God knows that when I'm comfortable, I get lazy, so since He favors me, he rarely lets me get too comfortable. It is for my own good. Life is a journey. There is no joy in arriving or completing; the joy is in the journey, so I keep going. The failure to live up to my potential will make me angry.
Prosperity = wealth + health + peace of mind.
Summary of steps to manifest:
1) Thought or idea from God
2) Emotions or passion about it
3) Imagine it
4) Set goals to attain it
5) Make detailed plans of what needs to be done
6) Take action
7) See results