Health is about the most important thing we have. Noone thinks about their health unless they have poor health though. If we are sick or have a disease/condition, that is all we can think about sometimes.
For me, I have sickle cell anemia and I rarely think about it. I live my life like every day is precious though, which most people don't. That's because I know I have a disease that could introduce complications into my health anytime. But I never expect anything bad...I just know it is a possibility. I also remember that my dad died at age 52 from cancer, never seeing me graduate from college, get married or have his first grandchild.
I also take really good care of myself because I know my health can be fleeting if I don't. I sleep 8 hours at night, drink lots of water, eat 3 meals a day plus snacks sometimes, weight train and run, practice positive thinking, monitor my health closely, take supplements daily, avoid unnatural and unhealthy foods. delight in fruits and vegetables, pray and meditate. Plus I believe that God put me here for a reason and I trust in Him to take care of me.