Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My God Given Talents

Today I have a real epiphany. I was on a mastermind call and someone brought up the topic of Toastmasters and public speaking. I mentioned that I am a good public speaker and have no fear, unlike most people. That made me realize that this is one of my unused talents right now. In the Myers-Briggs personality test I am ENFJ (Extroversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judgement) called the Idealist or the Teacher. I am in the category with Oprah, Ralph Nader and Gorbachev. It is limited to about 2 - 3 % of the population.

That turned the conversation to using my talent of public speaking and my credentials and health knowledge for teaching others about health through videos, tele-seminars and live talks. Wow! Chris and I talked before about doing some YouTube videos where I talk of the top of my head about what I know on healing a condition naturally and link to reports I sell plus my writing business. Hmmm....

And talking to my mum about it, she thinks I will one day end up in the ministry since I am such a good speaker and very passionate about God and my spirituality. Food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment