Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paradigm Shifts

I am so blessed that sometimes it is unreal! I am wealthy - this is an aha moment of realizing that wealth is the culmination of finances, health, freedom and time coming together to make happiness.... and I have that!!!!! I have finally realized that we are all Gods in our own little way because we manifest things into our own lives and create our own destiny through our thoughts and actions. I have developed a heightened awareness of how what I think or do influences what I get or how I feel... so I am constantly tweaking my thoughts and actions to get back into my sweet spot. Kind of like golfers trying to improve their golf game :)

Perfectionism is total crap because it leads to me constantly feel like a failure, when in reality I am so successful that it is ridiculous. So that's another one that's out the window.

Lots of paradigm shifts... that's the order of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment